Autism Hampshire is committed to delivering high quality autism focussed services in a timely, efficient and effective manner to people on the autism spectrum and their families. We see quality as the whole organisation working together and with others to ensure we do the right things in the right way.
Our Centre of Excellence Charter. Autism Hampshire:
- Understands the impact autism has on the lives of people and supports them to manage this
- Puts the needs and wants of people we support at the heart of everything we do
- Leads, motivates and supports our staff to provide the best services possible
- Develops the skills of our staff and actively involves them in developing and improving our services
- Works in harmony with our neighbours and local communities to provide a supportive, safe and sustainable environment for all
- Provides consistent, efficient and effective autism focussed services based on the individual's needs and aspirations
- Focuses on achieving the best outcomes for all those involved in Autism Hampshire
- Reflects on past performance, consider new developments and continually improve our practice knowledge and services
- Works in partnership with all key stakeholders
- Tirelessly works hard to achieve KPIs in commissioned contracts
Assessment, Audits and Inspections
Our services are regulated by CQC who monitor our compliance through various sources including Self Assessment Reports and Inspection Visits. Please click here for copies of our latest Inspection reports.
We regularly review the support we provide to people through their personal support plan reviews and actively involve them in these reviews. We also carry out regular self assessments, quality, Health and Safety visits to our services and carry out Person Centred Quality Audits.