Autism Hampshire provides vital community based support, residential and supported living services to families and individuals that are affected by autism.
Fundraising for Autism Hampshire is all about having fun and driving positive changes in your own community!
Although raising money can be hard work at times, it is also incredibly rewarding to see the positive impact it can have on adults and young people that are struggling to cope from the effects of autism.
There are lots of ways to help us provide vital services to individuals and their families. Your support can make a real difference. Whether you can donate money or time, here are just some of the ways you can support us:
- Organise your own fundraising event such as a band night, family fun day or sporting challenge
- Take part in one of our challenge events
- Persuade your local pub or employer to adopt us as Charity Of The Year
- Volunteer for us
- Come along to one of our events
- Invite us to talk at to your school, group or community about autism
- Become a member and get discounts on events and conferences
- Leave a gift in your Will
- Make a donation
To find out more about how you can help, contact our friendly Fundraising Team on 01489 880 881 (ext 208) or email email@example.com.