Autism Hampshire is dedicated to improving the quality of life for all people on the autism spectrum and offers a wide range of facilities and services to children and adults as well as help and advice for families, carers and professionals. One easy way to help us is simply to become a Member!
Membership runs from April to March each year and offers a number of benefits and privileges which include:
- Eligibility for election to The Board of Directors
- Access to our Board of Trustees and key staff
- Up to date information on support groups in the area
- Invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- Welcome pack including a free Autism Alert Card
- Invitations to visit to one of our services such as our Life Skills College
- 20% discount on Autism Hampshire specialist training courses
- 10% discount on selected fundraising events including our Celebrity Golf Days
Membership is offered on an annual subscription basis.
Annual Subscription Rates:
- Single Member £15 per annum (fifteen pounds)
- Member plus spouse or partner £25 per annum (twenty five pounds)
- Corporate/Affiliate Members £75 per annum (seventy five pounds)
Alternatively SAVE up to £75 by taking a five or ten year membership.
See Discounted Rates below.
Five Year Subscription Discounted Rates:
- Five Year Member £60 (sixty pounds)
- Five Year Member plus spouse or partner £100 (one hundred pounds)
- Five Year Corporate/Affiliate Members £300 (three hundred pounds)
All applications are reviewed by the Management Board prior to acceptance.
Annual membership subscriptions become due 1 April each year and must be paid within one month.
How to Apply for Membership:
To apply for membership, click here to print the application form.
Once you have completed your application form, please return with your payment to:
Solent Business Park
Fareham PO15 7AH
Cheques / Postal Orders should be made payable to: Autism Hampshire