As part of our celebration of Autism Awareness Week Autism Hampshire is excited to announce that we will be curating an Art Exhibition in Southampton from 1st to 3rd April at Nuffield Theatre City. Artists on the spectrum are invited to submit their Art.
Answers to some FAQs:
1. We welcome art from any discipline.
2. If it is a poem it’s fine to submit it attached as a word document.
3. It’s free to exhibit.
4. If you are just under 16 or live in neighbouring counties, you are welcome to submit your work. Priority may be given to other applicants, but we are planning future events, so it would be valuable for us to see your work.
5. We do not need to see proof of diagnosis.
6. If you do not have a diagnosis of autism, please provide a brief explanation of why you consider yourself to be autistic.