Autism Hampshire offers a range of professional services that have been deleloped to meet the needs of individuals, families and professional bodies:
- Parent and Carer Support Groups across the county.
- The Community Access team has worked tirelessly to raise the profile of autism within the communtiy. The team offers advice on diagnosis, family support and educational tools.
- Adult Services which include a day service and 5 residential homes in the community offering up to 52 week accommodation, located close to the Day Service hub which they are encouraged to access.
- Domiciliary Services which provide personlised support for individuals at home or in the community.
- The Training and Development Team offers support and individually tailored autism specific training programmes for prefessional organisations and businesses.